| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Plainfield, Nj in March is cool at 5.3 °C (41.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.3 °C (31.5 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly parched. Circa 102.6mm (4in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:11 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Plainfield, Nj March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Plainfield, Nj, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Plainfield, Nj:
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) WSW
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 36.2 kms (22.5 miles) SSW
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 126.7 kms (78.7 miles) WSW
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 68.6 kms (42.7 miles) SW
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 78.9 kms (49 miles) ESE
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 27.3 kms (16.9 miles) SSE
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 43 kms (26.7 miles) SSE