Vs > Znamenka
Plainfield, Nj vs Znamenka Climate & Distance Between
Plainfield, Nj vs Tahoua, Niger
Plainfield, Nj vs Penticton, Bc, Canada
Plainfield, Nj vs Portage La Prairie, Mb, Canada
Plainfield, Nj vs Rangiora, New Zealand
Znamenka vs Alexandra, New Zealand
Znamenka vs Tura, Russia
Znamenka vs Yokkaichi, Japan
Znamenka vs Boende, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Yerbent vs Burgeo, Nf
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Matsuyama
Frunze vs Neuquen
Kalamata vs Rivas
- The distance between Plainfield, Nj, Usa and Znamenka, Ukraine is approximately 7,728 km or 4,802 mi.
- To reach Plainfield, Nj in this distance one would set out from Znamenka bearing 309.5° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Plainfield, Nj bearing 222.4° or SW .
- Plainfield, Nj has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Znamenka has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Plainfield, Nj is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Znamenka is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 3.9 °C (7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.5 °C (0.9°F) less in Plainfield, Nj. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 683.7 mm (26.9 in) more which is equivalent to 683.7 l/m² (16.78 US gal/ft²) or 6,837,000 l/ha (730,921 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.7° higher in Plainfield, Nj than in Znamenka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Plainfield, Nj relative to Znamenka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Znamenka vs Plainfield, Nj
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Plainfield, Nj vs Floresta, Brazil
Plainfield, Nj vs Kaingaroa Forest, New Zealand
Plainfield, Nj vs Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada
Plainfield, Nj vs Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic
Znamenka vs Mt Makulu, Zambia
Znamenka vs Aleksandrovskoe, Russia
Znamenka vs Jiwani, Pakistan
Znamenka vs Ainazi, Latvia
Houma, La vs Palmeira Dos Indios
Mariehamn, Åland Islands vs Jarabacoa
Nemuro vs Vestmannaeyjar
Burkes Garden, Va vs Takamatsu
Plainfield, Nj vs Znamenka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Plainfield, Nj
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) W
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) WSW
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 36.2 kms (22.5 miles) SSW
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 126.7 kms (78.7 miles) WSW
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 68.6 kms (42.7 miles) SW
- Bridgeport/ Sikorsky Memorial, Ct, Usa - 75 kms (46.6 miles) ENE
- Setauket Strong, Ny, Usa - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) E
- Block Island, Ri, Usa - 78.9 kms (49 miles) ESE
- New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa - 27.3 kms (16.9 miles) SSE
- New York/ Jfk, Ny, Usa - 43 kms (26.7 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Znamenka